July 27, 2011

Try Something New

I love projects.  Mighty Girl (one of my favorite blogs to follow) shared a post about trying something fun for 30 days. She also included this short video about doing something for 30 days; I really like the idea of trying something for 30 days (I also loved Morgan Spurlock's 30 days, too, so bonus points to Matt Cutts for mentioning that).   



30 days is doable.  So, what should I try for my first 30 days?

Also, I've been reading The Happiness Project book and planning my own happiness project.  Maybe I should think about one of the resolutions I want to do in my own happiness project, and try that for a month?    If anyone else has read this book, and has started a happiness project, let me know.  Or, if you are interested in starting a group with me, that would be wonderful!

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment