June 21, 2011

CSA Bounty o' Goodness Round 2

Oooooh!  More veggies from the CSA Eener's Farm arrived yesterday! 
 We received a beautiful mix of green and red lettuces, spinach, and parsley.  We also had some more radishes, green onions (although they were actually a gorgeous shade of purple), and some garlic scapes.  I've eaten everything in this box before, except for the garlic scapes, and I'm very excited to try them.  I've found several recipes for using them, from grilling them up and putting them on pizza, to simple stir frys, and adding them to salad.  If you are interested in seeing any of those recipes, just send me a note, and I'm happy to send it along to you!  And, if you have any recipes for any of these ingredients, please send them to me! 

Tonight, we had salad, with the lettuces, spinach, parsley, and radishes. 
Deliciousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment